Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Little Shelter Volunteering Training Begins !!! YAY!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!! 

Today I got the call from LITTLE SHELTER ' Volunteer Trainer ~ Bob!!! Remember when I said back a few days ago that they made me an honorary Volunteer? WELL... He called today to set up my appointment for my Volunteer Training!!! 

I will get to help out in the CATTERY, and of course anything else they need while I am there BUT, Arleen (manager) said I was a natural with the kitties... SO She asked me If I would want to learn how to HELP socialize the cats, as Madelyn one of the cats who usually is not very friendly TOOK to me RIGHT away!! So she saw how much the Kitties LOVED Me, and of course I love them!! I get to learn how to socialize them and teach them how to LOVE kids!!! Soooooo I will be the HANDS on kid who shows them that kids are there to love them and so they will hopefully see kids and run up to them and I HOPE I help them find homes easier.. Since the cattery has 398 cats and at this point probably more, I am so happy to be able to show cats that kids can love them!!

I can't wait!!! Saturday from 2-5 I'll be in training!!! and then I'll be able to go to Little shelter to volunteer ANYTIME I want...Ohhhh Moooooooom.... you know I want to be there like any day I am free right?

Well... thats my day today... Lots and LOTS of amazing news!!! Oh yea and come on Kids..... Adopt a shelter.... and Parents Represent a State!!! I need you!!!

Love Sean




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I know you will make a big difference in many lives...two and four legged! Let us know how your training goes.

    ReplyDelete