Thursday, January 19, 2012

National Spring Drive

JOIN ME HERE FOR INFO - UPDATES AND SHARING DOCS FOR FLYERS ETC

I started my misson to help all of the homeless dogs and cats in Little Shelter. My aunt Jessy works there so I know my hard work will get right into the paws of these loving cats and dogs who are sitting there waiting for someone to come take them home. Many of these dogs and cats are rescues from town shelters that are about to get put to sleep since they are either unwanted, however ALL of these dogs and cats are adoptable!! and Little Shelter went in to save them before they were put to sleep due to the lack of homes out there...

After my Christmas drive, I felt I could do even better so I created -

https://www.facebook.com/KidsAdoptaShelter

I plan to help dogs and cats around the world, by getting people to stop throwing things out, and RECYCLING to benefit the homeless dogs and cats!!! and of course ask my friends and families to dig into their wallets to buy some things they need also.. but thats not a requirement... Simple things that you can find around your home can HELP!!!


SO:

Spring cleaning is coming and your cleaning out your houses for NEW stuff and emptying closets etc.....PLEASE THE DOGS and CATS need TONS of stuff..... This Shelter goes out and rescues Thousands of Cats and Dogs Puppies and Kittens every year and THIS time of the year IT IS THE HARDEST to get DONATIONS!!!

Please SHARE THIS EVENT - we are taking in and out of state items - YOU CAN SHIP to us!!! email us at kidsadoptashelter@gmail.com for the addy... OR we will HAVE PICK UP Days and come PICK UP from you Or you can DROP off at anytime! We will be accepting and sorting things by category so we don't overwhelm Little Shelter!!! Pics of stuff that comes in will be shared!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Shelter-Animal-Rescue-Adoption-Center/77328904971

PLEASE do not just start DROPPING stuff at the Shelter!!! It will cause chaos and they will become overwhelmed.

SO WE ARE ASKING FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS (USED OR NEW)...
Sheets (FLAT)
Towels (all Sizes)
DOG/CAT Toys (no holes)
Dog or Cat treats!
Dog or Cat CANNED food!
blankets
comforters
Crates/carriers/cages
LEashes!!! Collars!!!
Anything and everything Dog and cat!
Any monetary donations - can be sent to my paypal and sean will go and shop for items the animals need


No comments:

Post a Comment